- Tuesday | May 23, 2023
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
So how do you practice your faith? Over seven weeks from May 9th through June 20th we will gather in the fellowship room to learn and grow in our understanding of how we “PRACTICE” our Christian faith. Animate series has been the best series to create conversation and learning I have used in years! We will gather at 6:30 each evening. Bring snacks for yourself or to share if you want. Coffee will be ready. Just come and be ready to be open and honest and share and respectful and confidential. It will be wonderful and you are welcome.
Tuesday, May 9th @ 6:30PM – PRAYER
Read over and come with some answers to so some of these questions….
- WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM PRAYER?
- What kind of experiences have you had where prayer seemed to make a difference in some way?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to pray about a serious problem in your life? Why?
- What are some circumstances of life that you normally wouldn’t pray for? Come back to these at the end).
- Is this statement true for you, “I have had prayers that were not answered but I found comfort in the asking.”
- WHAT ARE SOME BARRIERS TO PRAYING? Doing it the right way.
- How does prayer happen in your faith community or family?
- What seems meaningful?
- What would you change?
May 16th – FOOD
May 23rd – MONEY
May 30th – WORSHIP
JUNE 6th – SACRAMENTS
JUNE 13th – SERVICE
JUNE 20th – COMMUNITY